Thursday 31 October 2013

Snow Fun

 
Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
Today I have two card toppers to share with you. I used Hobby House Snow Fun topper sheet which is available from Lisa B. Designs.
 
On one topper sheet some of the image are repeated, so this gives you an ideal opportunity to create your own decoupage. I chose two cute images, the post box and sledge. As you can see below I kept one image as it was and the second I cut out sections.

 
I attached the main images to a pieces of black card. I then attached the cut-out pieces with foam pads.

 
To add extra festive sparkle I added various Stickles. To finish the toppers I added a die cut sentiment and black dots with a fineliner.




The Hobby House Elisabeth Bell - Snow Fun  Glitter Glue - StardustGlitter Glue - Xmas Red

Glitter Glue - HollyWoodware Mini Mounting Pads - White- 2mm



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.