Thursday 24 October 2013

Snowflakes

 
Hi! It's Thursday again so it's Georgina here with my regular weekly post. Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. I used Joy! Craft Edge cutting die to create a snowflake which I have used as a mask and also an embellishment.
 
To create the snowflake I die cut three Edge shape designs. I attached the three shapes together to form a snowflake as shown below.


I used the snowflake as a mask. I used Cut-n-Dry foam to add the coloured ink. The ink pad I used was Peeled Paint Distress Ink pad. 

 
Once I took away the snowflakes this is what was left on the card blank. A lovely detailed snowflake design.

 
I continued the same progress all over the card blank.

 
I turn the snowflake over and attached it to the card blank with foam pad. To finish I added a die cut sentiment and Stadust Stickles to the sedge of the snowflake.

 
Cutting & Embossing - Edge   Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pad  Glitter Glue - Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.