Thursday 3 October 2013

Xmas Flowers

 
 Hi! It's Thursday again so it's me Georgina with my weekly blog post. Today I have a Christmas card for you made with the lovely Xmas Flower dies available from Lisa B. Designs.
 
To make this card I started with a Kraft card blank. I used Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress Inks with a Blending Tool to distress the edges of the card.  I then used Frayed Burlap Distress Ink pad to stamp the text background over the top of the card. I stamped the black sentiment with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. I added a strip of ribbon and Card Candi to the card also available from Lisa B. Designs.

 
 I used the lovely Xmas Flowers dies to cut the flowers and leaves. I used three different shades of red card to cut the flowers from. I used three flower dies cuts for each flower head, as shown below. I cut the flower centres from gold card.

 
 Once I had cut the leaves, from green card, and made the flowers I added then to the card.  To finish I added Gold Stickles to the centre of the flowers and Stardust Stickles to the flowers.



Frayed Burlap Distress Ink PadWalnut Stain Distress Ink Pad  Blending Tool for inks Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black   Cutting and Embossing Stencils - Xmas Flower Glitter Glue - Gold Glitter Glue - Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.