Thursday 28 November 2013

A gift for you

 
Hi! As it's Thursday again it's Georgina here with my regular Thursday post.
I have a Christmas card to share with you today using a cute topper from the Hobby House Eskimo Kisses topper sheet available from Lisa B. Designs.
 
To make this card, I cut a panel 13.5 x 14cm of Sailor Check patterned paper. I rounded the two right hand corners with a punch before adding it to a 14.8 x 14.8cm scallop edge card blank. I chose the sweet little girl topper for my card. I attached the topper to the card and added faux stitching around the edge with a black fineliner.

 
To create the flower I used Xmas Flower cutting and embossing dies. The card I used to cut the flower and leaves from was the pink card sheets from the Pastel mixed double-sided premium pearlescent card. I coloured the card with Darn Boor and Forest Moss Distress Ink pads. I added the ink with a Blending Tool. I added the flower to the card and then added a gold gem to the centre. I added glitter to the edges of the flower.

 
 I added white Card Candi to the corners of the card. I then added glitter to the Candi. The circle sentiment is from Hobby Art's Winter Wishes stamp set. I stamped this with Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. To finish the card I added various coloured Stickles and glitter.



Hobby House Mo Manning - Eskimo KissesThe Hobby House Sailor Check Paper  Scallop edge card pack 148 x 148mm - WhiteCutting and Embossing Stencils - Xmas Flower Pastel Mixed Double Sided Premium Pearlescent Card  Barn Door Distress Ink Pad  Blending Tool for inks Forest Moss Distress Ink PadCS059D Winter Wishes Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely! Love the Sailor Check and fab image. I especially love the 'Darn Boor' shade! Think it has a ring to it xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.