Friday 29 November 2013

Craftwork Cards Vogue Collection

Good morning bloggers

This week I've used the
Craftwork Cards Vogue Collection pack available HERE


I made the card blank by using an A4 sheet of cream card from a pack of 
I cut two different designs of paper from the collection and attached them to the card



 I used some sparkly ribbon and a strip of paper to cover the join before
attaching a co-ordinating flower and sentiment with 




 I finished off by attaching some candi along the bottom of the card and 

See you next week and keep on crafting

~Suzanne~
 
Vogue Collection    Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml Glitter Glue - PlatinumWoodware Fingerlift Tape - 6/12MM X 25M


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.