Thursday 21 November 2013

Mega Sale Craft Room Clearout.....

Morning All,
 
What a miserable day out there, I hate winter!!!
 
Anyway......
As promised I would let you know when I was holding my MEGA SALE from moving my indoor craft room in to the new garden studio......
I am holding it tomorrow:
 
Friday 22nd November from 10am until 4pm at:
21, Froyle Close, Allington, Maidstone, Kent. ME16 0RQ.
01622 675078.
Anyone is welcome between these times....we have a Waitrose just across the road from us, so if you are able to walk OK, can I ask that some of you park there and walk across so that we don't block the close up too much!!
There are THOUSANDS of items to clear out and I mean THOUSANDS!!!
I can't believe how much stuff I have accumulated over 12 years, the studio is full and it all has to go!!........
Hence the prices are stupid, there are HUNDREDS OF ITEMS at 25p and 50p.........
All sorts of items are up for grabs...embellishments, toppers, de-coupage, Hunkydory, Kanban, 12" x 12", 8" x 8", 6" x 6"paper pads, dies, punches, Craft books, magazines, masses of stamps at silly prices including wooden and clear, it goes on and on..........
A lot of the items are new or nearly new only having been used once or twice, some of the paper pads may have odd papers missing........everything is SOLD as SEEN and this will be a CASH ONLY SALE.
The odd cheque may be accepted if you are BULK BUYING??
There is a cash point in Waitrose if you need to get any cash out!
Free Tea, Coffee and Biscuits.......
Hope to see you all then........
Big Hugs Lisa.B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.