Friday 1 November 2013

More Jolly Holly...

Hi everyone

Here is my second card with the 
available HERE


I used black onyx Versafine to stamp the image on to Neenah Card
You will see that I have also stamped some extra random swirls and holly leaves to the left of the bauble to build up the picture a little
I used Promarkers to colour


I then matted and layered with some black core'dinations gemstones
cardstock and some blue and white paper from my stash on to a
I finished off with blue Hobby House Rhinestones and


Have a good week and keep crafting

~Suzanne~
 
JOLLY HOLLY Clear Stamp  Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack by Crafter's CompanionVersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black
 
Straight Edge Card Pack 148 x 148mm - White Hobby House Adhesive Rhinestones Light Blue Glitter Glue - SilverGlitter Glue - Stardust 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.