Friday 1 November 2013

November Challenge and October’s Winner

Kirsten here, happy November 1st.

The details of the new challenge on the challenge page. A huge thank you to everyone who took part last month, we can’t wait to see what gorgeous projects you create this month.
 
Without further ado, I gave the numbers of October’s entries to Random.org & it chose.......


 
 
 as the winner. Congratulations Hazel!
 
 Please contact Lisa at lisabaker1@btinternet.com to get your voucher code & don’t forget your winner’s badge on the right hand side here on the homepage.
 
For the new challenge I made a little banner. Yes, I know I make a lot of them, but I really like them.
I used Nitwits patterned paper & Hobby Art’s Jasper & Georgie snowmen stamps, colouring the images with Promarker pens.

022

Here’s the layout. I punched holes in two of the Nitwits triangles, so that more of the glittered card underneath would visible.

009


I stamped one of the large Hobby Art Butterfly Kisses snowflakes onto the white circle with Versamark & heat set it with silver embossing powder. The ‘JOY’ chipboard letters from Craftwork cards were covered in purple glitter.

020
 
 
I mounted the images onto silver card & used 3D foam pads to layer everything on the triangles.


021


Glossy Accents, liquid pearls &  glitter were the finishing touches.
 

019

 
Chipboard letter - j    Chipboard letter - o  Chipboard letter - y  Butterfly Kisses Snowflake Clear Stamp Set  Glitter Glue - Icicle  Glitter Glue - Silver Liquid Pearls - Silver  Mini Glossy Accents     Jasper The Snowman  Georgie & Robin 
 
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today. Today is Lisa’s November class in Maidstone. Unfortunately, I won’t be there, but I hope everyone has a great time & I’ll be looking forward to see you all at the Christmas party class on December 6.
 
Until next time, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.