Wednesday 27 November 2013

The New Vogue Collection........




Morning all,
It's a wee bit wet out there today, it looks so miserable......roll on summer!!
I thought I would show you today some of the cards that I have made using the new Vogue Collection from Craftwork Cards......

I have to say I am not usually a fan of peacocks and was a little worried when I found out that the new collection from Craftwork had them in but the Vogue Collection has totally turned me around and I love it......This is what I came up with.........
 
 I love the contrast between the colours of the papers, I think it looks really dramatic on the black card....... I added a few little pearl flowers and black gems as well........
Here is a little closer look at the detail.........

 
I love the new twister cards and they will be on the website very soon. I used a diamond one for this card and a little bit of icicle stickles on the feathers.......

I actually used two of the same papers for this one and cut them away in the floral areas. I then covered them in double sided film and glittered them on top to give a lovely contrast and then glued them on top of the other paper. I hope that you can see the detail close enough........

I love mannequins and it works really lovely with this collection........

WellI hope you like the inspiration, I will be bringing more Vogue projects to you along with my Design Team.
Better get back in the studio to do some more work.....
Enjoy your day.....
Big hugs Lisa.B.x
Vogue Collection  Glitter Glue - Icicle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.