Monday 16 December 2013

10% off of Christmas........

Evening all,
 
I have been working on the website today and have updated it with the remaining Christmas stock from the mobile shop. I have put it all under a separate Christmas section so that it is easier to find and just as a little pre- Christmas treat I have put a 10% off offer on all the stock in this section, so if you fancied a last minute play with Christmas stash or bag yourself a bargain for next years cards, have a look here.....
 
I thought I would show you a little inspiration with some of the items in this section, these cards are made with my favourite Christmas images 'snowmen and scenery..... 

 
Norman and Friends  Set of Clear Stamps - Country Scenes Set 10% OFF

This first one is Norman and Friends from Hobby Art and I have used the Country Scene Set in the background.......
 
 
 
Pine Tree    Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2  10% OFF
 
For the next card I used the Joy Craft Ice Crystal 2 die and the Leanecreatief Pine Trees die.
I love these trees as you can cut them away easily to create lots of different size trees. They also look great in greens as natural trees, it is a die that I will use all year round and would be great for men's cards.....
 
 
 
Ahh the lovely cute Georgie and Robin, I love him.....he is really great to paper piece.....

 
 
This is such a traditional winter scene and so simple to stamp and de-coupage. It is Country house from Hobby Art.....
 
 
 
 
For the next one I used Bertie the Snowman and made it into a pocket card with a message inside....


 
 
And lastly the next one is Jasper the Snowman and again he is great to paper piece, I love doing vibrant colours on him.....
 
 


Well, that is about it for tonight, I will bring you some more later in the week.......
 
Big Hugs Lisa.B.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.