Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas Angel

 
Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
Today I have a Christmas card to share with you using Hobby House Christmas Angels topper available from Lisa B. Designs. I used two identical toppers for this card. I kept one whole and other I cut the angel and wreath from. I added these to the other topper with foam pads.

 
For the background I cut a panel 135x140mm of pink pearlescent card. This card is part of the Pastel mixed double sided premium pearlescent card pack. I used a Swirls1 embossing folder to emboss a the swirl design. I didn't emboss the whole piece, only the section that fitted inside the embossing folder. I coloured the embossed card with dark red Distress ink and a blending tool.
 
I stamped the sentiment along the edge with Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. The sentiment stamp is from Hobby Art's Winter Wishes stamp set. I added the embossed panel onto a 148x148mm scallop edge card blank.
 
 
I die cut snowflakes from pink pearlescent card. The dies I used were Ice Crystal 2 and Ice Crystal 3 Joy Crafts cutting dies. I added these and the topper to the card blank. To finish I added various Stickles, gems and faux stitching.




Elisabeth Bell - Christmas AngelsSwirls-1 Embossing folderPastel Mixed Double Sided Premium Pearlescent CardCS059D Winter Wishes
 
Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 3Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo BlackStraight Edge Card Pack 148 x 148mm - White
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.