Monday 9 December 2013

End of Year Christmas Craft Party..........

Morning All,
 
Well it is at the moment but by the time I finish this post it will probably be the afternoon!!
 
As promised I thought I would show you some photos from the end of year Lisa.B.Designs Christmas Craft Party.
Thank you to everyone that attended  the class, I think that you will agree that we had a great deal of fun this year and I spoilt you with the food and prizes as usual but I love doing it......
 
With no further ado here are some of the photos....... we start off with the first class of the day, the afternoon crew.....
 
 
All buzzing and starting their projects......
 
It was a lovely festive mood with lots of smiles, mind you I don't think they went much on me singing to the Christmas music!!!........

 
And on the other side of the room........

 
So busy concentrating...... 

 
Some lovely new Christmas stash and inspiration.......






The food was consumed ( I always forget to take a picture of the food!!) and then the games begun.......we played a game that was like pass the parcel but it was pass the wig or hat and I don't think I have ever heard the ladies laugh so much........ 
 
 
All trying to keep their hands on a wig or hat......


Some lovely little pose's going on.....


We drew the winner of the yearly Christmas Craft Hamper and the winner was .........

.........Sheila King.........

So well done to Sheila......

 
And then on to the evening class and we do it all over again........
 
 Again they were all eager.......
 

Sarah are we a little camera shy today?

 
The lovely Irene and Pauline and Joyce......


Georgina and Julie, having a great time.....


Now Mal, we can't miss you in that top can we?

 
Carol trying to dodge the camera with my lovely cous' Ang.......

 
As the evening went on the games begun for them and I have to say my god, did they love games......
 
 
All eager and ready for the games to begin......


And we are off.....


 
Sarah where has that shy side gone now? Give her a wig and a camera and what a difference! lol.......  (apologies for the picture quality but I had to show it!) 

 
And to end the picture show, ahhh the lovely Sandra........I love these two pictures, he, he.......

 
Thank you to everyone that has supported me during 2013 and I wish you all a fantastic Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year and look forward to seeing you all in 2014.
 
I will be featuring some of the samples from the class on the blog up to Christmas, so that you can take a closer look....
 
That's about all for now, it has taken me forever to upload all of the photos....
 
Big Hugs Lisa.B.xx
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good and fun time was had by all! Hope you have a great Christmas. Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great afternoon, made a lovely card,had such a laugh with friends and ate some super food,many thanks Lisa for all your hard work then and throughout the year. Look forward to 2014.Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely afternoon, made a great card, laughed with friends and ate some super food. Many thanks Lisa for all your hard work then and throughout the year, look forward to 2014, Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.