Friday 20 December 2013

More quick Craftwork....

Good morning everyone

I've made two very quick cards this week for my last post of the year
Lisa is giving us Christmas week off!!

This card is made with papers from the 
which currently has 10% off
take a look at www.lisabdesigns.co.uk for more offers
I have literally cut the paper to size and attached it to a card blank and tag with 
I finished off with some scrap ribbon and drew some squiggly lines with a
fineliner pen, so simple but really effective.



This next card is made using the 
Craftwork Cards Vogue Collection which also has 10% off
I cut the paper to size and attached it to a card blank using 
I chose a mannequin and flowers from the collection and added colour using promarkers
I finished off with some ready made Hobby House Mulberry roses which I attached to the Craftwork flowers, Stickles Star Dust and some
small peel off sparkly dots.


I wish you all a very happy Christmas 
see you next year

~Suzanne~

Christmas Post Collection  Vogue Collection Woodware Fingerlift Tape - 6/12MM X 25M Glitter Glue - Stardust Mulberry Flowers - Spearmint Medium
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.