Tuesday 3 December 2013

Quick and Easy Glitter Cards


Hello crafters, Kirsten here.
 
 I’ve got two very quick cards to show you. For this first one, I die cut the pale green pearlescent card with the smaller of the Joy Craft snowflake dies, then drew squiggly lines with a glue pen & sprinkled fine glitter on top. When the glitter was dry I attached the card to a piece of lilac glitter card with foam pads.

003

 
I used the pearlescent card as the base for this card. I stamped the snowflake cluster Hobby Art stamp on white card with Versamark & heat set with WOW’s Clear Sparkle embossing powder. I cut scraps of the lilac glitter card & put silver glitter on double sided tape & attached the ribbons with brads to make parcels. I added Icicle distress sickles to the centre of the card candi & die cut snowflakes.
 

002


Butterfly Kisses Snowflake Clear Stamp Set  Pastel Mixed Double Sided Premium Pearlescent Card  Cutting & Embossing - Ice Crystal 2  Glitter Glue - Icicle  WS15 Clear Sparkle 160ml    Quickie Glue Pen


That’s it from me for now, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.