Thursday 19 December 2013

Winter birthday

Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
I have a birthday card for you all today. I have used a Christmas topper but I think it works just as well for a winter birthday.
 
 
The topper I used was Hobby House's Christmas Berry topper which is available from Lisa B. Designs. I started by distressing the edges of the topper with Walnut Stain and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink pads and a Blending Tool. The photo below is a before (left) and after (right) shot.


For the card I used a 148x148mm scallop edge card blank. I distressed the edges again with the Walnut Stain and Frayed Burlap Distress inks. I stamped the birthday wording all-over the card blank with the Walnut Stain ink pad. This stamp is from Hobby Art's Birthday Collection stamp set. I then stamped the texture line stamp in Frayed Burlap and the faux stitching in Memento Tuxedo Black. Both stamps are from Hobby Art's Decorative Backgrounds stamp set.

 
I stamped the sentiments each side of the cute girl image. I then added the topper to the card with foam pads. To finish I added Stardust Stickles and brown Cosmic Shimmer PVA dots to the corners.
 
 
This is my last post for 2013. I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
 
See you all again in January!


CS045D Decorative BackgroundsBlending Tool for inksCS052D Birthday CollectionGlitter Glue - StardustScallop edge card pack 148 x 148mm - White
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.