Saturday 18 January 2014

Belated Happy New Year.....

Morning All,
 
Happy New Year to you all.....
 
Apologies for being so belated and for me not blogging much lately but I have not been well for about six weeks. I had an awful fluey cold over Christmas and chest infection and it has taken me all this time to get over it.
However I am fighting fit again and it has done me good to have a long rest and I am feeling really crafty again.....
 
My private studio classes have just begun and I thought I would show you some pictures of the ladies enjoying themselves on the day.....
 
The classes are based at home with me in the studio for only two people at a time so that you get two to one tuition. They are 10am until 4pm and you get to make five projects on the day with me. I have designed them so that you get to learn different techniques being a very small group of two so they are much more involved and made from scratch as well as being a collection of beautiful projects.
 
Also included for the day is tea, coffee and biscuits, treats, and a homemade cooked lunch as well as a goodie bag to take home worth  at least £10.00 and a discount voucher for crafting goods.......
 
Take a look at the photos and see what you think....

The table is ready and we are set to start.....
 

The ladies were straight into the nice warm studio and ready to get started, with tea and biccies of course!.......

 
 
 We were so engrossed that in no time it was lunch time and I donned my chefs hat, lol.....
The starter was focacia bread with dipping oil, mmmnn....

 
Soon followed by sun dried tomato and mozzarella ravioli with my famous secret sauce and fresh seared salmon with a side of watercress, mmmnn.....


 Unfortunately they were too full up for pud!!!
And then straight back to work.......

 
Mastering those techniques there Gill......room for more biccies........
 

And finally time to go home with their beautiful projects and  goodies.....

 
Matina and Gill had a fabulous day with me, they were great ladies and went home very happy! 
 
Do you fancy crafting privately with me ?
If so please email me at lisabaker1@btinternet.com or ring me on 01622 675078 for more details...
You will need to be a party of two people for each day with me.
 
 
Well have a great day and I will be back soon
Big hugs Lisa.B.x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, glad you are feeling better, it's tough when illnesses drag on. Your class looks fab - wish I lived closer! Especially all set up in your new craft studio. I'm looking forward to more crafting time this year and entering some more of your challenges! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of our day Lisa, thank you again for all the effort you put in! We both really enjoyed all the projects which prompted us to revisit techniques and try them out again/ with new things. I cannot recommend your classes enough; great atmosphere, good range of skills, tools and projects and lots of...biscuits! Looking forward to doing another one in the future xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.