Tuesday 14 January 2014

Hellooooooo!!


Happy Tuesday crafters, Kirsten here. I’ve use the set of cute & quirky owl stamps from Hobby Art & the die cut frames from Craftwork Cards on today’s cards.


001

For the background I stamped directly on to the card blank; using the frame as a guide I made a few light pencil lines so I’d know where to stamp. All the images were coloured with watercolour pencils.

003

This is a perfect set for making a card to congratulate someone on passing an exam, there's a little scroll as well as the book & cap on the card above. I stamped the cap on to the card blank & then again onto a piece of scrap card that I’d coloured with red ink, intending to 3-D it on the card. But when I did so, it didn't look right at all, so I used glue instead.
 
The CWC polaroid frames are really nice. They're already embossed with a quilted appearance, so they add texture to your project & of course, if you're a scrapbooker, they're ideal for photographs.
 
Thanks for looking, have a great week & happy crafting. (And don't forget; the 10% discount still applies to many items on the website; www.lisabdesigns.co.uk)
 
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.