Friday 24 January 2014

Hobby Art Bird Song

Hi there everyone

This week I made a card using the Hobby Art Bird Song stamp set 
available HERE 


I started by cutting a Craftwork Cards Scalloped 119x119mm card blank in half and stamped the background using a small leaf stamp from the set using Distress Ink pads in colours Shabby Shutters and Tumbled Glass.  I also used a small flower from the set with Spun Sugar
Using Versafine Black Onyx, I stamped the wording and then on a separate piece of smooth card, I stamped the branch and bird before cutting it out.  I used promarkers to colour it and attached it to my card using
Dries Clear Glue


I finished off by using some Star Dust Stickles glitter glue and some seam binding 
I then attached the card to a Craftwork Cards aperture card and used a blue promarker to colour the dots

See you next week

~Suzanne~

Glitter Glue - StardustCosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30mlStraight Edge Card Pack 119 x 119mm - White
  
VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx BlackHobby Art Clear Stamps: Bird song

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.