Thursday 30 January 2014

Purple tulips

 Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post. Today I have an idea to share with you using a white embossed outline for an image instead of the usual black stamped image.

I have used the lovely Imaginations Tulip decoupage stamp set. This set currently has 25% off!





I began by stamping the image with a Versamark ink pad onto white card. I then heat embossed the image with WOW bright white embossing powder as show below.

 
 


I used Distress Ink pads as a watercolour to colour in the stamped image. To do this I stamped the ink pad directly onto an acrylic block, I then added a little water to the ink so I could then paint with it. The white embossed lines repel the colour. A close up of the coloured image below.
 





 Decoupage Stamp Sets - Tulips  Versamark Ink Pad  WL01 Bright White 

2 comments:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.