Friday 14 February 2014


 Good morning everyone

Something a little different from me this week
using the new
http://www.lisabdesigns.co.uk/opulence-collection-pack-p-1756.html?cPath=286_278
 

I made some flowers from the pack and attached them to toothpicks using
 I also attached some readymade paper flowers and brads to the centres 
to cover the toothpicks and add dimension


I made the flower pot by covering half a toilet roll tube with Opulence paper 
and some lacy paper from my stash
I then put a make up sponge inside the pot to stick the toothpicks into and finished off
by adding different colours of Stickles Glitter Glue to the petals

Have a great week and keep crafting

~Suzanne~

Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml  Opulence Collection Pack Glitter Glue - Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.