Thursday 6 February 2014

Just for you

 Hi! It's Thursday again so it's Georgina with my regular post.
Today I have a card to share with you using the lovely Imagination Crocus and Tulip Decoupage Stamps sets. These two stamp sets currently have 25% off!






 


I started by cutting a square of white card. Around the edge of the square I stamped the small crocus and tulips stamps from the set with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad, as show below. I stamped the sentiment in the centre. The sentiment is from the Crocus set.






 


I coloured the stamped image with ProMarkers. Once coloured I mounted the square onto a square of  light purple card before adding to a 119x119mm white straight edge card blank.










 To finish the card I added Stardust Stickles to the coloured flowers.






 


Decoupage Stamp Sets - Crocus   Decoupage Stamp Sets - Tulips   Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black   Straight Edge Card Pack 119 x 119mm - White  Glitter Glue - Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.