Thursday 27 February 2014

More from Lavinia

Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post and the fourth post as part of the Lavinia Stamps Promotion. For more details about the promotion please see Kirsten's  blog post on Monday.

This is the first time I have used Lavinia stamps so I was very pleased with my first creation...


I started by stamping the large Fayllin fairy onto the Pink equinoxscene scapes with a Onyx Black Versafine ink pad. I then stamped the smaller Mia fairy stamp along the ground. To get the lighter black Mia image I stamped the stamp again after the first stamping but without re-inking the stamp.
 

I then stamped the Weaving ivy stamp around the top of the background as shown below.
 

I then cut the stamped image into three pieces. 
 

I mounted the pieces, in order, onto black and then silver card. To finish I added glitter to sections of the stamped images.
 


 Pink Equinox Scene Scapes   VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black    Mia   Weaving Ivy 

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. The background is one of my favourites.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would be very pleased if this was first card with these stamps, it's lovely, I don't normally like fairy cards, but the backgrounds do make them and I would like to play with these stamps, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enchanting scene! Love the touch of glitter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A striking finished piece. I like the delicate glittering. Now off to follow your links for the paper/card, which I've not met before! Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Such a a lovely scene and great design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all of it, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning card. If this is your first attempt with these stamps its so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink is my daughter's favourite colour, she would love this card as do I :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.