Monday 10 February 2014

New Monthly Craft Fairs.....

Evening all, I hope that you are all well and snuggled up warm indoors, I had hoped top do this post earlier but I just don't know where today went!.....
 
Is anyone else really fed up with this lousy weather, I feel so sorry for all the flood victims that have been affected by it, roll on SUMMER PLEASE, even spring I don't mind!!!!!!!
 
Anyway on a lighter note I thought I would let you know about the monthly Craft Fairs that I will be doing at The Mall in Maidstone ( formerly Chequers Centre ), they are on the second Sunday of every month from 10am until 4.30pm and will be in the centre of level 3. I did one yesterday so the next one will be on Sunday 9th March.
Obviously I cannot take all my stock with me and will be varying the stock that I bring each month but if you want to visit the stand and there is anything in particular that you want me to bring just give me a ring on 01622 675078 or email me: lisabaker1@btinternet.com
 I met some lovely people yesterday and was supported by quite a few of my regular lovely ladies and look forward to the next event.
 
Below are a few pictures of the stand and a very tired looking me!!!.....
 
 
After a crazy rush, I was all set and ready to go......

  
Looking good eh.....
 
 
A close up of some of the samples......

  
 
 
Well that's all from me for now, I will be back soon,
Big hugs
Lisa.B.xx
 
Hobby House Toppers   The Spring Paper Collection  H.H Die Cut Mat and Layer Kits
 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Lisa. Lovely cards there xxx Good Luck with the new blog and new venture. xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.