Thursday 20 February 2014

Opulence card and tag

 Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
Today I have a card and tag to share with you. I have used Craftwork Cards Opulence collection pack which is available from Lisa B. Designs for both items. I have used a similar design to my decorated mirror I shared with you on the blog last Thursday.

For the card I cut a square of black card which I attached to a 148x148mm white card blank. Onto this I added squares and rectangles of patterned paper from the Opulence pack. I added a selection of die cut flowers also included in the pack. To the centre of the flowers I added co-ordination Card Candi.


 

Across the bottom of the card I added a strip of black card and a large diecut sentiment. I added small black dots around the edge of the card with a black fineliner. To finish the card I added Platinum Stickles and Glossy Accents.
 
 

Following the same design I also made a matching gift tag.






    Glitter Glue - Platinum  Mini Glossy Accents  Straight Edge Card Pack 148 x 148mm - White
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.