Thursday 24 April 2014

Some people...


Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post. I have a card to share with you today using the lovely Cardio Majestix stamp set Mum's Garden available from Lisa B Designs.


To create the card blank I cut a piece 210x198mm of dottie card lilac. I score the card in half to form a DL card blank (210x99mm). I then cut a strip of white card. I used a corner rounder to punch the corners of the white card and the card blank.

I stamped the flowers from the Mum's Garden set using Grape and Heliotrope VersaColor ink pads. Around the edge of the white stamped card I added blank dots. I attached the white strip to the card blank.


To finish the card I added Opal White Liquid Pearls to the centre of the flowers.


Mum's Garden   Liquid Pearls - Opal White  Dottie Card Lilac  Versacolor Grape  Versacolor Heliotrope

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, such a pretty design and I love the colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.