Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Lovely Butterflies Stamp from Hobby Art.........

 
Good morning all,
 
 
Apologies but I nearly forgot to post today, I have been sooo busy with DT work and getting ready for my men's class on Friday!!
 
Well I thought I would show you today some more of the samples that I made for Hobby Art for their Create and Craft show last week. these samples were using the gorgeous new Butterlies Stamp which I have to say I absolutely love........
 
The first one is my favourite thing at the moment which is the open picture frame.......
 
Add caption
I love butterflies anyway but really enjoyed creating this piece. I also used the Silhouette Grasses stamp which I love equally too...... 
 
 
It was great to try and create different looks using the same two stamps, this was a little 6" x 6" wall hanging in sepia colours. I added some velum butterflies to it.......
 
Again with a little clever masking another totally different look. I also used the Script Wording Stamp and the Alphabet Typed Stamp to spell the words dream.......
 
Again a different look this time but much cleaner and fresh looking, it is amazing how many looks you can get from these stamps.......
 
For the last one an inked, resisted look..........
 
All of the stamps are now in stock and on the website and can be found HERE or by clicking on the individual items highlighted........
 
If you have enjoyed seeing these and want to follow any more of my designs for Hobby Art you can always pop over and have a look at my Pinterest board HERE and follow it if you wish to or any other design boards......
 
Well that is all from me for now, I will see a lot of you on Friday.....
 
Big hugs Lisa.B. xx
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow wee, love all designs, you are very talented, they must have taken ages to make, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are stunning Lisa. I love the images, gorgeous colours and beautiful designs. Trying to choose a favourite is very hard but if I had to then I go for the last one as I love those colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely cards, Lisa. My favourite is the third one, though I couldn't tell you why! I'm off to look at your pinterest board now! Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are all gorgeous Lisa, I couldn't pick a favourite! Fern x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.