Sunday 11 May 2014

 
Happy Sunday everyone,
 
Just a quick blog today as I am really busy at the moment making samples.......
 
I have a little card for to show you today that is all about texture. You know when you have a card to make for a man but he is not really in to anything like sports or fishing or golf, etc...
 
 Then texture comes in to play, this is a bit of a tease really as I am going to show you how to get the amazing distressed textured look to this card onWednesday, so stay tuned to the blog......
 
 
A little closer look at the sentiment with that lovely distressed border....

 
Wondering how its done.......wait until Wednesday.......

 
Great texture......

 
Have a great weekend peeps and I will be back on Tuesday.......
 
Big Hugs Lisa.B.xx
 

8 comments:

  1. Men can be so difficult to create cards for! Love the texture and I haven't got a clue how you did the distressed border. Shall wait for Wednesday with bated breath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I have a few males to make for who are not really into fishing, sport etc. Will be waiting to see how you have created the texture.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture in this card. Will be waiting to see the blog on Wedmesday. Very useful ideas for men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, texture is great for men with no hobbies, they love it as your can't buy cards like this in the shops,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful male card and fabulous for those that are not into the usual male hobbies/activities. Love all the texture on this and TFS Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what I commented first time around but I do like the texture on this card and am looking forward to more on Wednesday!!! Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the texture on this card. I look forward to wednesdays blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the best wishes stamp.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.