Saturday 24 May 2014

More Imagination Crafts Weekender Create and Craft Samples.....


 
Morning everyone, how are you all today?.......
 
 
As promised I am bringing you some more samples from the fantastic Imagination Crafts Weekender on Create and Craft last weekend. Thank you to everyone that has supported me and left so many fantastic messages, I really do appreciate each and every one of them........
 
 
Psst, we will have another show coming up and I WILL keep you informed this time of when and what time Sue and I will be on, bringing you more fabulous products and demonstrations. You can't miss it as it is sooo exciting!!!!
I promise you, you will want everything........
 
 
Anyway back to the samples from the last show.........
 
Beautiful butterflies, who does not love butterflies?
 
This stencil sold out so quickly......... this is the butterfly with love and I used Royal Purple Sparkle Medium through the stencil on to the Gothic Crackle background designed by Tracey Dutton of Lavinia Stamps ( amazing artist as well as lovely friend ).
I also used it on acetate to create the 3D wings........
 
 
In the close up you can see a textured background, I created this by using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink through the stencil and then embossed it with Clear Wow Powder.......
Because the cardstock has the laminate layer and a super smooth top to it, the Distress Ink lays on top and stays wet to be able to add the embossing powder on to and get a fabulous distressed embossed effect.......
 


 
For the next one, I have used the gorgeous Silkies, which will be at my next workshop and on the website soon as I adore them .......
 
I used the stencil first as a background using Lavender Lace ( adore this colour ) and then added a touch of Dusty Concord Distress Ink around the edge. Then I created another butterfly with the Silkies on to a separate piece of card and then coated it with a layer of the fabulous Diamond Sparkle Medium and then created another layer of the butterfly using acetate and the Diamond sparkle Medium........


 
You can see in the close up the Diamond Sparkle Medium over the Lavender Lace Silkies and then the acetate layer........

 
 
Well, I hope that you have enjoyed the butterfly inspiration and I will bring you one of the techniques that I used on the show on Wednesday with the lovely Butterfly decoupage stamp......
 
Sparkle Medium Royal Purple   A4 Acetate Sheets - Extra Thick    Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mini Set 2   WA01 Clear Gloss 160ml   Sparkle Medium Diamond  
 
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think, I love to read them all........
 
Until then.......
 
Big hugs, Lisa B x
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Lisa. I missed the shows as I was away......maybe next time. I have some sparkle medium to try but like a lot of other things it has still to have its airing...need time to play! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I'm now following your blog. I love both of these creations, so beautiful. Love the background on your first card.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.