Sunday 29 June 2014

Flowers and words


Hi! It's Georgina.
 
Today I have a card to share with you using Lavinia stamps which are available from Lisa B Designs
 

To make this card I started by stamping the wording in black ink to the front of a 119x119mm white card blank. I then cut around the edge of the words as shown below.


Inside the card I stamped the Mini Zen Flowers stamps with Sunshine Yellow, Watermelon, Stream and Aqua Adirondack ink pads.


For the front of the card I stamped the flowers again in the same colours onto a separate piece of paper. I also stamped one of the flowers Meadow Adirondack ink pad for leaves. I cut out all the flowers and added them to the front of the card. To finish the card I added Opal White Liquid Pearls to the centres of the flowers.


Straight Edge Card Pack 119 x 119mm - WhiteZen Mini Flowers  Adirondack Brights Watermelon Red  Adirondack Brights Sunshine Yellow  Stream Adirondack Ink Pad  Meadow Adirondack Ink Pad  Adirondack Light Pads Aqua  Liquid Pearls - Opal White

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.