Sunday 8 June 2014

May Challenge Winner & New Challenge

Evening, Kirsten here. Sorry I didn't get this done earlier today, I've been battling a migraine - this is the first time today that I've been able to look at the computer screen.
 
The new challenge is now up & as always, thank you to everyone who took part last month. Entries were as follows:
 
Inlinkz entries 1-9
Caroline via Facebook 10
Two email entries from Julie Emmet 11-12
Two email entries from Sarah Clayton 13-14
2nd from Caroline via FB 15
 
I put the numbers into random.org & it chose..........
 
 
 
 
Which corresponds with Caroline Williams' first FB entry. Congratulations Caroline, please contact Lisa, lisabaker1@btinternet.com, for your voucher code.
 
Thanks again to everyone. I will be back tomorrow to start the Lavinia Stamps promotion & giveaway fortnight.
 
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.