Thursday 5 June 2014

Paris


Hi! It's Georgina with my Thursday post.
 Today I have a decorated tray to share with you.


To make the tray I started by cutting or tearing images, as shown below, from Graphic45 Quote Unquote, Before Time and Glimpse of Paris 12x12 papers.

On the Eiffel Tower image I stamped the Postmark stamp with VersaMark ink pad and heat embossed it with WOW Ebony embossing powder. On the large panel I distress the edges with Walnut Stain Distress ink. I then stamped the Dictionary meanings stamp onto it before embossing it with a Crackle embossing folder.


I painted the tray with brown acrylic paint. Once dry I attached the large image and clocks inside the tray as show below.


I also added more clocks from the Before Time paper, buttons, a Buckle slider and a clock charm inside the tray.  To finish I added the Eiffel Powder image, sentiment and words to the front of the tray.



 "Quote...Unquote" 12" x 12" Paper  Before your Time 12" x 12" Paper  Glimpse of Paris 12" x 12" paper
  Postmarks Clear Stamp Versamark Ink PadWH00 Ebony
   
    4.23” x 5.75” Embossing Folders-Crackle   Dictionary Meanings Clear StampVintage Selection - Buckle Slider 9pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.