Monday 30 June 2014

Playful Pixies

 
 
Good morning, Kirsten here with my second last Lavinia Stamps post.
I used one of the
 background papers again, but this time as the base for my focal images. In each pack there are twelve 8x8 double sided sheets, two of each. I used one sheet for the base & cut the fairies & moon from another sheet.

043

I applied Mowed Lawn & Forest Pine to the bottom of the sheet & Salty Ocean & Chipped Sapphire to the top……

040

I stamped the Spring Trees on each side with Onyx Black Versafine, heat setting with clear embossing powder & stamping the tiny dots with Peony Versacolor ink………..
I stamped the Zen Houses onto Super Smooth white card, again with Versafine & setting with clear EP. Coloured them with watercolour pencils & Silkies & cut them out………

045

The Zen Tall Mushrooms were stamped onto the card, masked off while I stamped the trees, then the tops were stamped & coloured separately & cut out……..

044

I stamped some Weaving Ivy at the bottom, added Glossy Accents to the windows, Stardust Stickles to the pixies' wings & Silver Stickles to the moon.

043

That’s it, quite a quick card to put together.
 
Zen Houses   Zen Tall MushroomsWeaving Ivy   Spring Trees     Background Papers 1
 
    Silkies - Apple Lace      Silkies - Sunset Satin   Silkies - Sunshine Satin    Pens and Pencils      Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mini Set 2   
 
Mini Glossy Accents   Glitter Glue - Silver  Glitter Glue - Stardust  
 
I’ll be back tomorrow with my final Lavinia Stamps project. Don’t forget the blog challenge if you’re doing any crafting this week. The theme is Lavinia Stamps & it ends on Saturday night, July 5. 
 
Have a great Monday.
 
Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card. Love all the detail. Thanks for sharing
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.