Wednesday 25 June 2014

Some of my Create and Craft Hobby Art Samples......

Morning All,

How are we all today?

Hasn't the weather been fantastic lately, I really hope it continues as my bones love it!!

I am going to show you a few samples that I made for the lovely Jenny Mayes over at Hobby Art for her last Create and Craft show. I apologise as I have had to take these photos off of the Hobby Art website as I have taken a load on my phone with lots of detail and close ups but have had to change my password for my mail and it has now thrown me out on my phone and won't allow me to send any photos to my computer Arrrrrhhhhhh!!!

Technology hey, who needs it?

The first photo is of a wall hanging that I made for them using the lovely new Vintage stamp set which I love.....
All the new sets will be at my Event Day on 19th July as Jenny will be there demonstrating......

I also used the Hobby Art Flourishes stamp set on the background........

I really like the delicate colours of this one again using the Vintage with the Flourishes.....

 I stamped the images with Versafine black Onyx and embossed with clear Wow Powder......

Another sepia looking card, I used Vintage Sepia Versafine on the card background......

The cogs on the wall hanging and card were using IndigoBlu Altered Egos Cogs.......

I will bring you some more Hobby Art samples on Saturday...
Enjoy your week,

Hugs Lisa.B.xx


Vintage Flourishes
VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black Vintage Sepia WA01 Clear Gloss

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely makes there. I really liked how you put the first one together. Couldn't see the third one. Looking forward to the next installment! Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I just love all these creations, they're gorgeous, all different but I have to say my most favourite is the pink card, so pretty.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.