Thursday 3 July 2014

Butterfly tag


Hi! It's Georgina.
 
Today I have a tag to share with you using Lavinia stamps which are available from Lisa B Designs


 


 
To make this tag I started by adding a little Lavender Lace and Royal Satin Silkies onto a clean tile. I added a little water and lightly mixed the two coloured together. I then pressed a tag on to the Silkies, as show below.


Once the tag was dry I stamped the Zen Butterfly and Ivy Border stamps with a VersaMark ink pad. I then heat embossed them with WOW Bright White and Ebony embossing powders. I stamped and embossed the butterflies first and then the border.


 


I stamped the wording stamp with a black ink pad onto white card and cut out some of the individuals words. I added these to the tag. To finish the tag I added Opal White Liquid Pearls to the butterfly's wings.
 


Liquid Pearls - Opal White Silkies - Lavender Lace  Silkies - Royal Satin  Zen Butterfly Ivy Border  Versamark Ink Pad WL01 Bright White  WH00 Ebony 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.