Thursday 24 July 2014

Woodware Stylised Flowers, part one

 
 
Morning, how's everyone? Here in Lisa B Designs Land I think we're all still recovering from the event day. If you missed our blog report from Tuesday, you'll find it HERE.
 
Two days before the July class Lisa gave me some of the new stylised flower stamps from Woodware to see if I could make a few samples to show at the class. Because I didn't have much time I kept them very simple........
 
Stamped 'Chloe' & its smaller counterpart with Turquoise & Peony Versacolor inks, stamped the 'Hello' (comes with the set of smaller flowers) with black Versacolor & added black dots to the large flower with a fine liner pen..........
 
 
 
Peony Versacolor for the flower & Bamboo Versacolor for the Card-io Collection branch........
 

 
 
Boysenberry & Bamboo Versacolor inks......
 
The leaves are from Card-io Majestix Sweet Birdhouse & the stems were made with a gift card which I swiped across the ink pad.........
 
The butterfly is from Card-io Majestix Flutterby Garden. I stamped it onto the card blank, again onto scrap card, which I coloured with distress ink, embossed with WOW clear sparkle EP, heat set & cut out....

 
 
 
Here, I stamped the flower four times onto two pieces of white card. The first one I partly cut around the flowers & after adding the ribbon, attached it to a card blank.
 
I coloured the second set of flowers with watercolour pencils - reds to oranges to yellows - cut them out, glued them to the first flowers with Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear glue & added a wash of Sunshine Satin Silkies.........
 
 
 
 
Chloe   Mini Flowers   Flutterby Garden   Greenery 1  
 
 Versacolor Peony   Versacolor Turquoise   Versacolor Bamboo    Versacolor Boysenberry   Versacolor BlackSilkies - Sunshine Satin     Pens and Pencils   VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black   WS15 Clear Sparkle  




I'll be back on tomorrow with the rest of the cards I made with these stamps. Thanks for looking & happy crafting.
 
Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, clean cards. The Woodware and Card-io stamps work really well together. Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.