Friday 25 July 2014

Woodware Stylised Flowers, part two

 
 
Hello, I hope everyone's having a great week. Here are the rest of the cards I made using the new Woodware Clear Magic Stylised Flower stamps. I really like these stamps & I used them on many of my projects for last Saturday's event day. I will show you those projects in upcoming blog posts.
 
 
For these two cards I used a sheet of Anna Marie Designs Dotty card as the card blank. I stamped 'Georgina' & its smaller version with Turquoise & Peony Versacolor inks, adding a little colour to the petals with watered down distress inks (Salty Ocean & Picked Raspberry). I cut them out & added them to the white card which I'd partly dry embossed with the Embossalicious Lattice folder.....
 
 
 
This stamp is 'Chloe'. I stamped the large stamp once & the smaller one four times onto white super smooth card with Onyx Black Versafine & heat set with WOW Clear Gloss embossing powder. I coloured the flowers with watercolour pencils, starting with dark oranges in the centre, moving to yellows at the tips. Then I mixed Sunshine Satin Silkies with water & painted over the top....
 
Versafine will mostly resist the Silkies, but I always wipe over the top with my finger immediately after applying....
 
 
The background is Shabby Shutters & Mowed Lawn distress inks through the
Imagination Crafts Wall stencil, with Weaving Ivy from Lavinia Stamps stamped with a permanent blue ink.
 
Here's 'Georgina' again, this time coloured with watercolour pencils & Imagination Crafts Silkies - Tuscan Satin & Sunshine Satin - I added dots of Glossy Accents to the petals when the Silkies were dry.......
 
 
 
The background is a piece of scrap card to which I added left over gesso & MS paint mix from another project, I scraped it through the TCW Tiny Circles stencil & put it aside. When I decided to use it for this card I blended Victoria Velvet distress ink over the card, wiping it off the stencilled areas.

Chloe  Georgina  Mini Flowers   Weaving Ivy  Wall Stencil TCW Mini Tiny Circles Silkies - Sunshine Satin   Silkies Tuscan Satin    Pens and Pencils

   VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black    WA01 Clear Gloss 160ml  
 
That's it, I shall be back soon. Thanks for looking & remember, the new blog challenge is up. All details are here.
 
Kirsten

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of cards! I have the mini set of flowers, but I see I need to invest in the larger ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely stamps, used well. I didn't realize the size of them and think I probably need both sizes of all these flowers. Better talk to the finance manager again> Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection of cards. These look like really versatile stamps.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.