Wednesday 27 August 2014

Wall Hanging Frame........



Morning all....... happy Wednesday,

As I said the other day, I would bring you another altered art projects using the lovely Anna Marie Designs Creative Frame. I love this little wooden kits as they are so well made and go together so easily. They are really easy to paint, stamp on, cover with papers etc... and are really affordable too.....



I started by painting the frame with Martha Stewart Summer Linen Acrylic paint and then left it to dry. I then used Anna's Rose Drop Stamp with Lime Versacolor ink and Atlantic Versacolor ink.
I added some Weathered Wood Distress ink on to the edges with a Blending Tool to soften them off.
I stamped the main single large flower head from the stamp set around the edges of the frame and also used the leaf stamp form the set with the lime ink as shown. I then added Wow Sparkle Embossing Powder on top of it and heat set it. I also did some extra flowers on a spare bit of super smooth card and cut them out to go on the inside of the frame.......

For the inside I attached some of Anna-Marie Designs Sage Dottie Card to the centre inside of the frame....
I then cut a square of super smooth card and inked up Anna's large stamp from Special Birthdays with both colour inks and stamped and embossed it, I inked the edges and attached this to the centre of the frame. I then used the Birthday Circle Message from Raindrop with the Atlantic ink and stamped and embossed it and then cut away the flowers and 3d'd it to the frame......

To finish it I punched some leaves out of the sage dottie card and used some ready made flowers from my stash to decorate the frame.....
I also made a bow and added a hanger using some silk ribbon.......
 


Well I hope that you have enjoyed the creative frame and fancy having a go, they are on the website HERE......

That is all from me for now, have a great weekand see you soon.....
 
Hugs Lisa.B.xx

Versacolor Lime  Creative Frame   Versacolor Atlantic

Rose Drop  Special Birthdays  Dottie Card Sage Green
Blending Tool for inks      WS15 Clear Sparkle   Summer Linen

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I love everything about this. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely beautiful picture card! I'm actually trying to made 3 for my sister in laws triplets 1st birthday. Thank you for your inspiration, your a truly talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.