Monday 1 September 2014

Silkies on Vellum

 
 
Good morning, Kirsten here. I hope everyone had a nice weekend,
 
Vellum has been one of my favourite items to use ever since I started crafting & over the weekend I wondered if Silkies paints from Imagination Crafts would work on it, so I had a play & I'm happy to say that the paints worked beautifully......
 
 
044
 
 
I stamped 'Delicate Daisies', a Woodware Clear Magic stamp, with embossing ink & heat with WOW Bright White embossing powder. I painted the flowers & the buds with Sunshine Satin, Tuscan Satin & Bronze Brocade Silkies & used a green felt tip pen for the stems.
 
I attached the vellum to white card with brads & added some gems & ribbon from my stash. I couldn't decided on a sentiment so I will add one another day..........
 
 
043
 
 
Delicate Daisies     Silkies Bronze Brocade    Silkies - Sunshine Satin    Silkies Tuscan Satin     Emboss Ink Pads     WL01 Bright White 160ml   
 
 
We're into the final week of the current blog challenge, so if you're thinking of entering, all the details are on the challenge page.
 
Thanks for looking, I'll be back tomorrow.
 
Kirsten






2 comments:

  1. I am with you about vellum. Thing is though, I can never bear to use it! I will make an effort, especially as it has become fashionable again in crafting circles.
    Love your card, it is simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Kirsten, another use for those silkies I bought! Lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.