Thursday 23 October 2014

Holly Ring Wreath


Today I have a card to show you made using the  
 
 I stamped the image on to Hobby House Rich red snowflake flurries paper, Kraft Card
 and a piece of green card using Versafine Black Onyx.
The image stamped on red was my base layer which I cut away to give me the overall ring shape.
Next I layered the outside ring section cut away from Kraft card piece and glued this down.
The Holly leaves were cut, shaped and layered using foam pads to give dimension.
Lastly I cut the berries from the red paper and glued these in place.
I added the string hanger and bow and some accents with Liquid Pearls and Stickles around the ring and on the berries.



 
to edge the two side of the card.
The greeting is stamped from the Woodware Clear Magic Winter Trees stamp set.
 



Thanks for looking today, we appreciate any comments you leave, crafty hugs xKx


Holly Ring   Winter Trees  VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black  Snowflake Flurry
Liquid Pearls - Opal White  Glitter Glue - Xmas RedFoam Pads


2 comments:

  1. I really like the card it really pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the decoration in the centre. It really stands out against the white background. xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.