Wednesday 22 October 2014

Little and Large.....



Good morning all and wishing you a great Wednesday.....

Today I wanted to show you a couple of cards using robins one of my favourite Christmas themes....
For the first one I used Woodware Clear Magic Tweet Birds and this is a lovely set and although I have made it a robin you could incorporate this set in to other stamps and make the birds in to different birds during the year......


I simply stamped the image in Versafine Black Onyx and embossed it with Wow Clear Sparkle powder and then stamped the image on to Kraft Card and a red and white spotty paper and then paper pieced the image......


I drew a base with a black fine liner and then used some Fluffy Stuff  and heated it with my heat gun to create a snow effect on the base of the card.....
I finished by adding some highlights with a white pen and then matting and layering on to my card using some black card and co-ordinating paper. I also stamped messages top and bottom from the Little Red Robin Stamp Set that I used for the second card......


For the next card I used as I said the Woodware Clear Magic Little Red Robin stamp set.......


Again I love this plump little robin, he is so cute and I love the patchwork look about him and he too is great for paper piecing.....

I done exactly the same as the first card but this time added an extra layer on the wing and 3d'd it. I also added some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink around the top of the card lightly to add some sky and some Red Stickles to the berries......

You can see the dimension of the wing at this angle........


Well that is all for today, thank you for visiting the blog and please leave us a comment as we love to read them.....
I will be back on Saturday with my regular post....

Big hugs Lisa.B.xx

Tweet Birds    Little Red Robin     Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad   Glitter Glue - Xmas Red  

Fluffy Stuff    Kraft Card   WS15 Clear Sparkle  VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards. I especially love the cute robin sat down having a rest. xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.