Sunday 26 October 2014

Sparkly Candle Holder


 
Happy Sunday blog visitors, hope your weekend is going well. A very quick project from me today........
 
I covered the Artemio candle holder - on sale at the monthly classes in Fant Hall, Maidstone with gesso to seal it, then painted with two coats of Geranium acrylic paint. Once that was dry, I applied Bright Red Sparkle Medium with a palette knife............
 
 
 
 
 
Once that was completely dry I added a border of Fluffy Stuff at the top, heating it gently to make it swell, & platinum liquid pearls to the top..............
 
 

 
I attached a length of diamond mesh to the bottom with
Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear glue............
 


 
Sparkle Medium Bright Red    Geranium     Fluffy Stuff  Liquid Pearls - Platinum   1/2 metre of silver Diamond Mesh   Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml  Spatula
 
 
Thanks for looking, I'll be back on Tuesday.
 
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.