Tuesday 2 December 2014

Acetate Tree

 
Morning all, hope you're well. I have a very simple card to show you today.
 
 After the November class I had the second acetate tree left over from the second project, so I made a top folding card blank from white card & a piece of Anna Marie Designs Dottie card.
 
 
 
 
I used the Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire Frame die to cut a piece of white card & used Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear glue to attach it to the front of the card. Another piece of punched Anna Marie Designs card went over the top, the tree was attached with silicon glue & I added Silver Stickles accents.
 
Sparkle Medium Diamond   Fir Trees    Chicken Wire Frame   Dottie Lavender Lace   Glitter Glue - Silver   Acetate Sheets  Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Acrylic Glue - 30ml  
 
That's it for today, I'll be back on Friday.
 
Kirsten.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of the design and the acetate & Sparkle medium.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.