Saturday 31 January 2015

Last chance saloon!......

 
Morning all,
 
Welcome to the weekend, hope that you have something special planned or maybe you are just going to take the time to chill out, or maybe you might squeeze a bit of crafting in. I know how hard it is to take time out to do that sometimes when our lives are so busy.......
 
Anyway.....It is the last day of our 30% off Hobby Art regular stamps monthly promotion today, so if you have your eye on a set or two on my website then now's the time to grab it as the promotion finishes at midnight tonight! Lots of you have already taken the opportunity.....
 
The quick link to the promotion is HERE...
 
Today I thought that I would show you a card that I made using two Hobby Art stamp sets 'Fawn and Flora' and 'Poppy Scene It' two favourites of mine.....
 
 
I built up the picture using the elements from the Fawn and Flora set at the top right, using Versa Fine Black Onyx  and heat embossing with Wow Clear Powder. I repeated this but this time using the Poppy Scene It set on the bottom left , I love the way you can manipulate the stem of the larger poppies and pods to face right or left.......

 
 
I stamped, embossed and paper pieced the poppy flower heads on to  white pearl card. Then I coloured all of the images with Pro-Markers.......



 
I used a Quickie Glue pen and glitter here and there to add some sparkle.....
 
 

 
I hope that you have enjoyed my little spring inspired Inspiration and I will be back soon with some more......
 
Big hugs Lisa B xxx
 
Fawn & Flora  Poppy Scene-It
 
VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black     Quickie Glue Pen       WA01 Clear Gloss


1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.