Saturday 3 January 2015

Mega, Mega, Mega SALE......

 
Good afternoon to all,
 
What a miserable day it has been here today, it has not stopped raining!!I hope that it is a little better where you are?
 
Well I am here to cheer you up and put a smile on your faces as I have decided to have a mega clear out of stock to make way for new stock this year as I really am running out of room and have been very ruthless!! I have been on my website www.lisabdesigns.co.uk  all day and have been uploading items to the MEGA SALE section and will still be adding more over the next few days as there is masses of stock that has to go. There is up to 50% off of a lot of items, yes that is trade price but it just has to go as I have my eyes on a lot of new stock this year......
 
Here is the quick link if you want to pop over and grab yourself a bargain or two:
 
 
 
 
Apologies for the lack of projects lately on the blog from me but as you know I have had a few family things going on lately and all my other spare time at the moment for crafting is being taken up getting ready for Create and Craft this month with the lovely Imagination Crafts.
 We are launching the first two stamps of my own brand new stamp range, along with some fabulous stencils and new mdf projects.
If the date doesn't get changed we are on, on Saturday 24th January and I will keep you updated with the times nearer the date as they can change!
 
Well it is short and sweet from me today my lovelies and I will see you soon, I am now back off to the website to add some more SALE items;0) .......
 
Big hugs
Lisa B xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.