Wednesday 11 March 2015

Stampendous Blossom Bunch Class Card.......

Good Morning all,
 
 What can I say?......
 
What a fantastic class we had last Friday, everyone really put their heart, soul and creativity in to it and came up with some fantastic art work. We welcomed in some new ladies and had a class bursting at the seams on the first one and a pretty full class on the evening session too. Thank you all so much for your continued support, I really appreciate it!
 
 WOW, did you like the Spectrum Aquas or what?? You bought so many that I only had a couple left on the night!! One has since sold and I have tried to re-order more for the website but Crafter's Companion are out of stock at the moment, so I will update you as soon as they come in....
 
I thought that I would show you today a little breakdown of how I made the second class card, so here goes......
 
Firstly, take a 6" square card, measure down from the top on both sides 3" and draw a pencil line along the centre of the card. Then cut away the top section front of the card so that you have a flap along the bottom ( flappy bottom!! ) that is still joined to the main card.......
 
 
Cut a piece of card of your choice (I used a sheet from the Joy Craft shabby Chic Paper Bloc) and cover the front flappy bottom with the card......
 
 
Then add a strip of black card to the top, middle of the card front like below......
 
 
Next I used the new Stampendous Blossom Bunch Stamp which I love, it is such a versatile stamp and you will see just how many ways we have used it over the next few weeks. It did sell out at the class but I have ordered more so it will be back in after a few days and again I will let you know as soon as......
 
Using Crafter's Companion Watercolour Card, I stamped the image twice with Versafine Black onyx.....

 
I then used the fabulous Spectrum Aqua colours Kingfisher and Peacock Blue from the Nature Set, to colour in the images and then cut them out. This left me with two bunches of flowers and four singles....

 
I stamped a message from Hobby Art Sunny Day Greetings and added a wash of Kingfisher over the message. I then attached my flowers  to the card and added some punched leaves. I finished off by adding some Crystal Glamour Dust with a Quickie Glue Pen and then some gold stickles to the centre of the flowers......

 
Here is another sample of the card in another colour and different positioning of the flowers.....
 
 
I do hope that you like my spring make and I will be back next week with some more inspiration.
Have a great week....
 
Big hugs
Lisa B xx
 
Spectrum Aqua Pens - Nature     Shabby Chic Paper Bloc   Blossom Bunch  Watercolour Card
 
 
 VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black  Glamour Dust - Crystal  Quickie Glue Pen  Glitter Glue - Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.