Wednesday 1 April 2015

April Newsletter & Class Information

Hi Peeps,

I hope you are all well and keeping indoors in the warm, hasn't the wind and rain been awful lately? I am so fed up with it, I can hardly wait for the warmer weather!! Roll on Spring and Summer.
 
This month has just flown by, I have been so busy with shows that I really don't know where the time has gone.......

I am really looking forward to catching up with you again at the class this Friday 3rd April. As you know by now it is Good Friday and I really appreciate you all still coming to the class and I have some extra treats in store for you as it is Easter weekend.

This month we are playing with the gorgeous Brushos Paints which you are going to love. They are such magical little pots of crystal pigments and I must say I absolutely love them, they are fantastic!! You can just do so much with them and the colours are beautiful.
We will be creating two cards as well as playing with some extra card and I will be showing you different techniques with them. 
PLEASE bring an apron and disposable gloves with you as the colours WILL stain your clothes if you get them on them. Also a paint brush will be handy although I will have a few for you to borrow.
Also if you have any Brushos and you want to bring them along then please do, as you may have to wait for certain colours ( if you all chose the same colours ). Please just make sure that your items are marked so there will be no confusion.

As usual we have masses of new goodies up for grabs on the promotion tables and lots of new samples so don't forget your cameras.
 
Please note: anyone that missed out on the Aqua Markers last month, if all goes well my new delivery of them should be arriving tomorrow and I will have them at the class on Friday and I will still honour the same deals as last month....

The shop will be open to everyone and anyone who wishes to pop in between 2.30pm and 9.30pm at Fant Hall, Barming, ME16 8NN and don't forget to all bring your loyalty cards. Remember I don't bring everything with me now as there is far too much stock, so if you want anything specific please email me or ring me on 01622 675078. I will also bring along the orders that you ladies have placed on the website to the class too as promised. Anyone else wishing to place an order for the SALE stuff or regular stock as long as it is placed before 8pm Thursday night then I can process it and bring it with me on Friday....

 
 I still have the MEGA SALE on the website and it is really going well, I have added more items to it again. I am having a ruthless clear out of a lot of stock to make room for new goodies this year and I want to do a lot of new things this year with new ranges. If you are not aware of the MEGA SALE as you do not go on my Facebook or Blog here is the link HERE
 
 
Now when I say MEGA SALE, I do mean it.......There are hundreds of items ranging from 25% OFF to 75% OFF, yes I did say 75%, It all has to go.......
 
Craftwork Cards is 50% OFF and 75% OFF of their older collections
Crafts Too Vintage Range 40% OFF
Wild Rose Studio 50% OFF
Hobby Art Christmas 40% OFF
Woodware Clear Magic Christmas 40% OFF
Christmas Stamps 40% OFF
( General Stamps ) Anna Marie Designs 30% OFF
Indigoblu Christmas 40% OFF
Christmas dies 30% OFF
Hobby House Christmas Toppers 30% OFF
Hobby House Clearance 40% OFF
Imagination Crafts Christmas 25% OFF
Christmas Card and Paper 50% OFF
General Miscellaneous Crafts from 40% to 50% OFF
Nitwits Collections 50% OFF
All Regular Cutting Dies 30% OFF
Embossing Folders 30% OFF
Ranger Adirondack Ink Pads 40% OFF
Ranger Adirondack Acrylic Paint Daubers 50% OFF
Tim Holts Distress Stains 30% OFF
 
The list goes on and on as I am adding more stock each day, time for a real big spring clean (an early one!!)
 
Remember we are always updating the social media sites, so if you are looking for more inspiration then take a look on my Pinterest Boards and click to follow them, here is the link: http://www.pinterest.com/lisabdesigns/
 
Or if you wish to follow on Facebook to find out all the latest news, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBDesigns
 
 Well, that is about all from me for now, I look forward to seeing you all soon......
 
Love and big hugs to you all, 
 
Lisa.B xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.