Saturday 4 April 2015

Brushos for Beginners Workshop.....

Good evening all,
Apologies for the late hour of this post but the lovely Kirsten ( my right arm ) has computer gremlins at the moment and is very frustrated which I can totally understand as we all rely so heavily on our computers nowadays so I am bringing you a coverage of the class last night.....
Thank you to everyone that attended as I was overjoyed with the response to the class being on Good Friday and I thank you again for your support.
Wow OMG was I amazed by the artwork that the ladies achieved........YES...... baring in mind that 80% of them were Brushos virgins so to speak and had never laid eyes on them before!!!!
I made a couple of simple sample cards to give them a guide of what they were looking to achieve but as usual the design was left open to interpretation as I love to watch their own creativity come to life.....
My card samples....

First card with a simple Brushos background......


Second card with a blown Brushos Technique ( Scary Spice, you know what I mean ladies) ......

 This may be a long post as I have many photos so be warned!!!
They took to the Brushos like a duck to water and these were the fabulous results.
Here are some of the samples from the first class....... 








Table one of the first group with their very proud results......



Table two with their proud results too....


And then for the evening class......










The evening class showing off their proud results....


I think you will agree that the ladies did a fantastic job, I was so proud of them all for getting their hands dirty ( I mean red, yellow, blue. purple, etc., etc., and that was with gloves!!!!).........

Unfortunately, due to their popularity at the class I have sold out of Brushos but will be re-ordering them next week, so they will be back in stock soon and we will upload them on to the website.

I bid you goodnight and I will be back soon with some more fabulous Brusho inspiration. If you have not tried them, you will have to get your hands on them as they are fabulous.....

Have a lovely Easter weekend......
Hugs Lisa B xx









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work from your classes, and your projects. You must all be very proud. I look forward to trying the Brusho. Years ago, we used Brusho with the children at school. They always loved the vibrant colours. I'm assuming it's the same stuff?! It just seemed to disappear and now it's resurfaced. Interesting !! Thank you, Jan x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.