Monday 6 April 2015

Brushos two ways.......

 
Good Morning all,
 
The lovely Kirsten still has computer gremlins at the moment so I am stepping in for her and I am showing you today the two class cards that I made as simple Brusho samples for the ladies to follow or take inspiration from. Without further ado here is the first one.........
 
For this card the colours of Brushos I used were Ultramarine and Lime Green, two of my favourites. All the Brusho pigment crystals have lots of different colours in them and I love the purples and blues in Ultramarine, the lime green has lots of yellow as well as you can see. The other stamps that I used on the card were Stampendous Butterfly Trio ( I used one of them ), Spotted Feather, Hope sings.....
 

A closer look at the detail on the butterfly, I added some Diamond Sparkle Medium with a stencil brush over the top and it really intensifies the Brushos.....
 

 
For the second card I used Brushos, Ost Red, Leaf Green, Orange and Lemon. The stamps used were
Stampendous Inspiration Exists and Tree Poem, this is such a lovely stamps and this card is so easy to do using a straw and a lot of puff!!! You know what I mean ladies, we didn't quite have to get the brown paper bags out!!!
 
 
I gave the ladies two options to blow or not to blow, that was the question?
 
This is a closer look at the other card sample where I di not blow the water........ I love the intensity of colour from these beautiful magic pots of crystals.....
 
Well that is all from me for today peeps as I have a lot on, the website will get updated with the stock levels today left over from the class, so a lot more items will be showing later on this afternoon.
 
I hope that you are still enjoying your Easter break and not eating too much chocolate!!
 
I will be back on Wednesday with a tutorial on another take on the first card shown here today, so pop back and visit on Wednesday.....
 
See you soon....
 
Big hugs
 
Lisa B xx

2 comments:

  1. Definitely need some Lime Green, and some ultramarine, both beautiful colours. Might try the blowing technique...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the intensity of colour from the Brusho. I'm looking forward to giving them a go! Thank you, Jan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.