Wednesday 1 April 2015

I am Loving the New Stampendous Stamps......


Good morning peeps,

Well trust my blog post day to fall on April Fools Day!! Sounds about right eh?

No pranks today, just some more samples from last month's watercolour class with Spectrum Aquas and the NEW  Woodware and Stampendous Stamps.......

As you have seen in previous posts I have used the Blossom Bunch in quite a few samples. I really love this stamp and find it very versatile for colouring, paper piecing, Zen tangling and masking. And talking of masking, (see what I did there!), this is what I did with the next sample.
 
I took the masks that I made from the class sample cards of the Blossom Bunch and then stamped a single image in the centre of my Watercolour Card and then masked it off. I then stamped another image of the Blossom Bunch either side of it and then removed the masks.
It is so easy and you end up with a lovely border of blossoms.......

I painted the images with Spectrum Aquas and did a wash in the background with them and then stamped a sentiment at the top. I wanted to keep it simple......
For the next sample I used the Daisy Thanks stamp from Stampendous. I stamped the image with Versafine Black Onyx and embossed it with Wow Sparkle Embossing Powder. I then used the Spectrum Aquas to paint the centre of the flowers and the stems.
I wanted to sparkle up the flower petals of the daisies so I decided to use the Encrusted Jewel Kit from Stampendous and used the chunky glitter from the kit with a glue pen. I hope that you can see it in the photo....... 


Again I kept it simple, adding a stamped message, some matted layers, a bow and a touch of bling.

Well, I hope you like today's inspiration, both stamps are now back on the website.

This month's class is looming up very quickly and I look forward to seeing you all. We are playing with Brusho's this month and butterflies and you are going to love these magic little pots of pure pigment crystals.......
 
Finally, I added a number of new items to the website yesterday. I am delighted to be a stockist of Sweet Poppy stencils & dimensional pastes, you'll find the first selection of both on the website.
 
 Next, we have metallic paints from Viva Décor, the colours really are gorgeous.
(If these paints are new to you, I am running a workshop on them in Maidstone, on July 3. Details on the Craft Classes/Workshops page)
 
Please note; not all of the new items will be available to buy at Friday's classes. If there is something you want, please let me before by Thursday evening.

Bye for now

Hugs Lisa B x

Spectrum Aqua Pens - Floral   Blossom Bunch  Daisy Thanks
    WS15 Clear Sparkle    Watercolour CardVersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black
1/2 metre of silver Diamond Mesh


2 comments:

  1. Love the cards and look forward to seeing the new stock. Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love the stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.