Monday 27 April 2015

Limor Webber Stamps & Brusho Colours


Good morning, I hope you all had a great weekend. I've got quite a few samples to show you today, all made with Brusho colours & the Limor Webber stamps for IndigoBlu.............
 
(We are expecting the reorder of Brusho sets to arrive this coming week. We'll let you know via Facebook & Twitter once they're on the website).
 

 
 
I masked off the centre of a piece of gloss card & used Emerald Green Brusho with lots of water to colour the outside of the circle.............
 

 
 
 
My original idea was to colour inside the circle too, but once I'd added the Splattered Heart stamp I knew that wasn't necessary...............
 

 
 
I painted the heart with Brilliant Red Brusho, stamped the Limor Circles & Ink Splats with gold ink, heat setting them with gold embossing powder & once I'd put the card together, I added Glossy Accents to the heart.............
 

 
 
The finished card..............

 
 
The base for the second card was also gloss card. I sprayed it with water, sprinkled Lemon Brusho on the left hand side & blew..............

 

 
 
I let that dry slightly, then repeated with Cobalt Blue Brusho............

 
 
I stamped the Dramatic Eye stamp with Onyx Black Versafine, heat setting with
clear embossing powder, then I used the edge of the 'scratchy' stamp from the Limor Circles set around the border with embossing ink & heat setting that with gold embossing powder. I stamped the Stampendous 'Inspiration Exists...' stamp on to a piece of scrap card.
 
The finished card..............
 

 
 
When the Brusho crystals & shimmer sprays first arrived, Lisa made this background with two of the shimmer sprays; Shimmer Blue & Shimmer Green..............
 
 
 
 
(These are just to show you the shimmer, the true colour is the one on the finished project).
 
 
 
 
I cut a piece down to 20 x 20cm & adhered it to mountboard, backed with black card. I stamped the Dramatic Eye & the Stampendous 'Live Creatively' stamps onto tissue paper, as per this blog post, & used gel medium to attach both pieces. I stamped the eye again onto white card, cut it out & glued it to the tissue paper eye............
 
 
 
I had enough of the shimmer spray card left to make two small cards, so I used the Splattered Heart & the Ink Splat Butterfly stamps, stamping both heart & butterfly onto white card also & cutting them out to glue on top.........





 

 
That's it from me for now. There is so much more you can do with Brusho colours & Colourcraft products - we haven't even touched on the fantastic relief pastes - so rest assured, you will be seeing a lot more of them here in the future.
 
This coming Friday is Class Day in Maidstone, I'm certainly looking forward to seeing everyone. We will be using Lisa's gorgeous new stamps from Imagination Crafts, together with stencils & paint.
 
The current blog challenge will end on Saturday night, May 2. We've had fab entries so far, but we'd love to see more. The theme is Brusho colours, of course & all the details are HERE.
 
Have a great week.
 
Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly grunged! I need to look at those sprays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Kirsten, thank you so much for your tips on Brusho's - I've had a go at the blowing, will show you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.